The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for performing general warehousing duties in support of the retail store. The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is also responsible for the stock replenishment of the retail store. These duties include loading, unloading, order fulfillment, verifying/documenting receipts and shipments, inspecting orders, stocking, store replenishment, forklift operation, operating delivery trucks, inventory control and reconciliation, and facility GMP.
Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other Associates and multiple groups and organizations. The individual must be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively with little supervision. The individual must also follow all company policies, procedures and safety standards. The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for day to day execution of basic Orlando operations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures andsafety standards.
- Familiarity with basic warehousing operations.
- Accurately process paperwork.
- Maintain warehouse organization
- Participate in the receiving process
- Participate in the shipping process
- Participate in the order fulfillment process
- Participate in the drop ship process
- Conduct daily cycle counting
- Participate in warehouse GMP
- Accurately follow the MOSprocess
- Accurately follow the RTV process
- Participate in process improvement
- Safely follow the pick-up and delivery process & truck operation
- Operator must have a valid Florida Driver's License.
- Operator must pass DMV background check annually
- Operator must comply and adhere to The Coca-Cola Company vehicle policy.
- Maintain data integrity on microlevel
- Participate in the material ticketing process
- Communicate shortages/out-of-stocks to planners and retail operation
- Accurately utilize the WinRetail operation system.
- Utilize The WinRetail system for store replenishment and restocking efforts.
- Leverage a zone restocking method for The Coca-Cola Store Orlando
- Must be available to work seven days per week
- Must be available to work days and evenings
- Supports and participates in all areas demonstrating good company stewardship.
- Oversee Merchandise Processing and Prep work for sales floor
- Works productively with little supervision
- Performs additional duties asassigned by management.
- Operate company computers and appropriate software.
- The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the day-day operation when the Support Center Manager is unavailable.
- Key Holder Responsible for investigation of picking and receiving errors.
- Provide direction and coach others in processes/procedures for Support Center operations.
- Provide Support and Communication/Interaction to Retail Store at The World of Coca-Cola (retail material, supplies, etc.), Retail Store in Las Vegas, Atlanta Syrup Branch (BIB), Orlando Combo Centero Wegman's Chattahoochee (deep storage)VisualGroup (store re-sets, visual items, hangers) Magic Memories (photographers) Other store locations (101, 104, Sure Source, International Shipments)
- Piedmont National (supplies), Events (use of truck to move material forevents) Buyers (manage RTV, and local destructions and samples)o Moveadditional material as neededo BBP/ACW (concentrate availability for syrup production) & World of Coca-Cola Facilities
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience leading a team in a retail warehouse environment preferred
Experience with back of house retail operations preferred Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with others within R&A, and all other support staffs and business contacts.
- Must have the ability for heavy repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver's License and pass a DMV background check
- Ability to operate PC or main computers and utilize business related programs for inventory control and receiving, and have basic understanding of Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with and capable of operating warehouse and delivery equipment.
- Ability to operate in a warehouse environment including extremes of heat, cold and height.
- Understand basic warehouse operations and functions.
- Awareness of KO safety policies and procedures; includes the ability to identify and report safety hazards, safe operation of Company vehicles, proper PPE, and safe operation of industrial equipment.
- Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities or procedures, or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands.
- Ability to work well with individuals in other groups, cooperate with others, offer help when needed, and foster a team climate where members are committed to a common goal.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions regarding day to day operations.
- Ability to provide operational direction and communicate work prioritization to other associates.
- Manage efficient movement of trucks for pick ups and deliveries in the absence of the Support Center Manager
- Manage process of daily store replenishment including picking, system transfer, and delivery
- Provide suggestions and feedback associated with process improvement.
- Forklift stand-up and sit down
- Manuel transmission delivery truck
- Automatic transmission delivery truck
- WinRetailoperating system
- Symbol scanners
- Ticket blasters
- PC operation including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Telephoneo Copier/Fax/Printers
- Electric pallet jack
- Manuel pallet jack
- Equipment for blocking and bracing material during transport
- Time clock
- Dock leveler hand truck, flat-bed cart
- Tape gun, glue gun, box cutter, shrink-wrap machine.
- Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, reach, push, pull, grasp,lift and use repetitive motions. Frequent lifting of materials/merchandise or equipment, some of which may be heavy (up to 50 lbs) or awkward.
- Periodical exposure to heat, cold, and rain.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.