Retirement Assistant Program Manager
The Retirement Assistant Program Manager APM will be responsible for partnering with the US Defined Contribution DC and Defined Benefit DB Plan Program Managers to support all facets of the day to day administration activities as they relate to the US 401k, Retirement Contribution, Nonqualified Deferred Compensation and/or Defined Benefit Plans. This involves interpretation of Plan Documents, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with IRS and DOL requirements, completing necessary compliance requirements, resolving complex participant escalations, directing suppliers as necessary , data analysis, reconciliations, problem solving, and maintaining accurate business process documents. The APM will work with internal and external business partners including personnel within the Global Retirement Program Office, Compensation & Benefits Accounting, HR Compensation & Benefits, Treasury Retirement Investments, Global Tax and Trade, Employee Communications, IT and Systems, and external suppliers.
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree required in business, accounting, finance, human resources or related field from four year university/college or equivalent experience and or/training
- Five years or more of directly related experience managing corporate retirement plans eight years of industry experience without a four year degree.
- Certified Retirement Planning Specialist or other retirement plan related certification is a plus
Successful candidates should demonstrate:
- Thorough knowledge of and experience working with DC and/or DB plans having 1,000 participants and custom plan designs.
- Knowledge of Annual Filing requirements, Disclosure requirement notices, etc., Non-discrimination testing 410b, ADP, etc., Compliance correction program knowledge EPCRS
- Knowledge of different types of investment funds and brokerage accounts is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to perform v-lookup functions, if-then formulas, filtering, and basic pivot tables experience with Access is a plus
- Experience integrating acquired company employees to DC and/or DB plans and terminating acquired plans
- Strong data analysis skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail. Leveraging such analysis to find solutions to complex problems. - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task among several high priority activities to meet multiple deadlines timely
- Ability to work independently and escalate issues on a timely basis when guidance is needed
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in influencing key stakeholders
- Experience with Workday tools and reports or similar Human Capital Management System
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Arizona, Phoenix; Oregon, Hillsboro;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.