This position is responsible for providing personalized, one on one support for employees who are retiring or looking to retire in the future. This service will be a holistic approach to what an associate needs to know or do for Total Rewards including Pension, 401k, Medical, COBRA, Life Insurance, Health Saving Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Equity, Compensation, Green Badge, Amex, Security, etc.
The employees to be serviced are making life changing decisions regarding their employment and retirement. The Case Manager will be responsible for proactively communicating with employees in order to make the retirement experience less stressful, and more informative and enjoyable for employees. The Case Manager will be involved from Pre-retirement to Post retirement as needed, and will continue to engage with employees’ throughout the process.
- Serves as one point of contact providing personalized support for employees that are retiring or exploring separation from the Company, Managers and SBP’s support
- Understanding of and ability to convey knowledge about CCR Benefits and Compensation plans
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies
- End to end case management and customer service approach
- Active Listening; Giving full attention to what the employees are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
- Effectively communicate complex and difficult information and services to employees so that they understand the policies, process and procedures for initiating benefits
- Works to understand employee issues and questions in their entirety, and continue to engage with the employee until all concerns and questions are addressed
- Work across HR teams in order to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Works with Retirement Manager, Pension Specialists, and COE’s to ensure accuracy of benefit eligibility, and resolve of any outstanding issues or concerns regarding retirement benefits and questions
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with Managers, SBPs, COEs and Business Leaders
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work tasks
- Responsible for case management in Salesforce to document on-demand and routine activities, as well as tracking open and pending activities for timely customer service
- Manage day-to-day OE activities (scorecard, daily huddles, Salesforce, etc.)
- SalesForce reporting, proactive employee communications regarding retirement, and projects as assigned
- Establishing a sense of urgency when responding to employee questions and concerns
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Manage invitations, attendance and conduct Employee Benefits Forums as needed
- Responsible for managing relationships with applicable external vendors to assist in the process of providing support to employees retiring from the organization
- Monitor the CCR Retirement inbox for incoming cases
- Coordinate activities with AYCO and Retirement and Paperwork educational sessions
- Liaison with internal partners (Benefits, Equity, Payroll) and external vendors as needed
- Updates to Retirement Transition guide as needed
- Manage day-to-day communication and interaction with employees as it relates to benefits and compensation. Researching employee issues and inquiries as they arise
- Conducting Employee Benefit Forums for Retirees and Non Retirees
- Attending retirement benefits group sessions with vendors
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years related experience
- Experience in Shared Services environment with emphasis in Benefits and/or Compensation
- Experience managing an operational team with proven track record of delivering highly accurate results with excellent customer service delivery
- Experience managing projects with a focus on process improvement
- Relationship management experience
- Customer Focus - making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- Compensation & Benefits Knowledge – Knowledge of core programs related to separating or leaving the company (health & welfare, pension, 401k, retiree medical and equity)
- SAP HR & Payroll Transaction Knowledge – Knowledge of and ability to understand SAP and payroll transactions related to separating or leaving the company.
- Operational Excellence – Experienced in process improvement initiatives and comfortable supporting projects as needed. Exhibits strong organizational skills, able to prioritize and provide timely service and communications.
- Network/Resources – Ability to work across workstreams in order to gather necessary information and facilitate resolutions for customers. Develop diverse network/resources to leverage “best in class” knowledge, approaches and processes.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.