The Retirement Plan Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Manages the overall plan compliance process for non-Key Account plans operating in a pooled (or Get Next) environment, and delivers compliance guidance to clients in the areas of plan design, compliance testing Form 5500 preparation as well as other regulatory requirements.
- Support Sales organization with RFP support and Sales Finals support as required.
- Supports compliance related projects, development of training, and/or organizational initiatives.
- Project Management experience with large scale projects and strong mentorship abilities in the area of project management
- Ability to translate organizational strategy into opportunities and executing on plan
- Ability to identify organizational gaps and create an executable strategy around addressing those gaps
- Proven ability to influence outcomes both externally and internally across an organization
- Possesses broad knowledge of retirement functions, processes and systems.
- Leadership Competencies: Establishes a Clear Vision & Strategy, Focuses Externally, Transform Strategy into Action, Takes Intelligent Risks, Collaborates to Seize Opportunities
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.