The Retirement Security Education Program Coordinator is a client-facing position, responsible for coordinating every operational component of a client’s retirement educational event. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to: conducting live webinars, presentation recordings, live meeting support, administering the web based scheduling tool, delivery of accurate meeting materials including presentations. The candidate is responsible for handling time-sensitive business decisions which tie directly to client satisfaction and business profitability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; Core Functional Responsibilities:
- Manage the successful end-to-end coordination and execution of on-site educational meeting services. Coordinate and negotiate meeting dates and times directly with clients/intermediaries to ensure execution of the client’s Communication and Education strategy
- Conduct virtual client meetings
- Be a team resource for presentation review and consult
- Edit meeting presentations as requested and in accordance with internal processes
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients regarding on-site educational meeting logistics
- Ensure all necessary meeting information is accurately uploaded into the web based scheduling tool
- Ensure all meeting materials are accurately ordered and shipped to appropriate client locations in advance of education meeting date(s)
- Engage with internal partners to obtain plan-level information as necessary, in advance of direct client contact, and provide status to all parties regarding event
- Provide feedback to business partners regarding themes in educational trends, material demands, client requests, etc.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.