Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Job Description
The Retro-Commissioning Manager shall be responsible for the identification and implementation of retro-commissioning activities as identified within the New York City Local Law 87. Responsibilities:
- Identify, manage and implement a RCx process that drives energy savings in accordance with the New York City Local Law 87 guidelines or Executive Order 88..
- Manage the planning, investigation and implementation phases of RCx
- Identify and implement low-cost energy conservation opportunities, and help facilitate the implementation of projects, initiatives, and programs that reduce energy consumption and demand
- Develop cost and payback analyses for identified initiatives
- Develop RCx plans, technical reports and present presentations of findings
- Data evaluation and interpretation;
- Troubleshoot system operational issues that impact system operation and energy efficiency
- Perform field inspections, equipment startups, and functional performance tests
- Responsible for the technical quality, accuracy of the overall RCx deliverable
- Utilize effective management skills and communication to deliver results
- The ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience in commissioning, retro-commissioning and/or energy auditing; HVAC background; project development, life-cycle cost analysis, building controls, and building/system optimization is required.
- Strong HVAC and/or controls background. Possess the knowledge and capabilities to perform investigation of Energy Management Control Systems / Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems and to recommend and implement advanced control strategies.
- Strong problem solving, communication and collaborative team building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software: Excel, Word, Power Point
Possessing one of the following certifications is a preference but not a requirement:
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP) certified by the Building Commissioning Association (BCA);
- Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP) certified by the AEE;
- Existing Building Commissioning Professional (EBCP) as certified by the AEE;
- Commissioning Process Management Professional (CPMP) certified by ASHRAE; or
- Accredited Commissioning Process Authority Professional (ACPAP) approved by the University of Wisconsin.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.