Monsanto is committed to bringing a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world. We produce seeds for fruits, vegetables and key crops - such as corn, soybeans, and cotton - that help farmers have better harvests while using water and other important resources more efficiently. We work to find sustainable solutions for soil health, help farmers use data to improve farming practices and conserve natural resources, and provide crop protection products to minimize damage from pests and disease. Through programs and partnerships, we collaborate with farmers, researchers,
nonprofit organizations, universities and others to help tackle some of the world's biggest challenges.
The Global Commercial Strategy and Performance Team is focused on developing the Strategies, Processes, Tools and Metrics for or different Business Units and Global Hubs. The Revenue and Product Optimization team is looking to deliver significant value through Innovation and Standardization of three key processes. Pricing, Market Funding and Product Management. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will work on a specific project that supports RPO initiatives, will require analytical work for problem solving
- Assisting with the launch of new initiatives and tools
- Providing analytical support to team to identify improvement opportunities.
- Creation of reports and data validation
- Work closely with the team to facilitate/manage/ data and KPI's
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business an applicable field of study
- Analytical skills - Critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Modeling skills - Represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) - Ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several projects at once
- Knowledge of agronomy or agricultural systems
- Experience in marketing and communications
- Being self-motivated, independent, results oriented, a networker and agile
- The ability to write and speak a foreign language (Portugees, Spanish, French, German, etc.)
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.