What you’ll be doing...
Point of Sale Reconciliation Transaction Review:
- Responsible for reviewing discrepancies found in the RA reconciliation of Point of Sale transactions as they flow from point of sale into the billing system.
- Analyze and review the discrepancy utilizing OMNI Retail, REVO, ACSS, and Order Tracker.
- Based on this review determine if Device Payment Agreement needs to be created by Revenue Assurance.
- Ensuring all audits are completed in compliance with VZW internal policies and procedures.
- Identify key items or scenarios that should be reviewed or followed up upon at a later date.
- Based upon review comments update audits as necessary.
Ad hoc Projects:
- Work closely with the Supervisor to assist in the completion of any ad-hoc projects that are given to the team.
- Assist with the proactive identification and research associated with root causes identified when requested.
- Work closely with team members to analyze unique scenarios and derive corrective action.
- Assist with the testing of process improvements in UAT as needed of the REVO UI.
- Actively participates in Revenue Assurance system enhancement meetings, assists with the testing of system changes prior to production implementation.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of wireless experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- 2 or more years POS or billing system experience.
- Demonstrated Device Payment knowledge and experience.
- Statistical and analytical background with proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact with others.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs.
- Ability to grasp business concepts as well as the technical aspects of system design and function.
- Knowledge of current VZ business practices and policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.