American Express Global Business Travel (GBT), a joint venture between American Express and Certares, is a global leader in business travel and meetings management committed to helping business succeed through cost-effective program management, world-class customer service, and enhanced traveler productivity support worldwide.
This position is a highly visible and integral role within the Global Supplier Relations (GSR) team which is responsible for driving revenue by establishing and growing key partnerships with major airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and global distribution systems (GDS). Within GSR, the Global Revenue Management (GRM) team is responsible for providing insights into our supplier performance and supporting negotiations globally to maximize revenue for GBT and our partners. Our team works very closely with stakeholders across the organization with regular exposure to senior leadership.
We are looking for a bright Data Analyst with outstanding analytics, strong commercial acumen and demonstrated thought leadership to join the GRM team.Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support the management and development of the Net Fare revenues in the Americas through:
- Monitoring existing content performance - with specific focus on key supplier performance reviews and opportunity assessment
- Identify and package new content opportunities through existing or new airline partnerships
- Develop performance tracking/dashboard
- Provide adhoc analytical support on new revenue optimization initiatives
- Ability to sell externally and internally new ideas to support revenue growth.
- Proven analytical skills, thought leadership, and consultative skills
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to translate complex data into key messages
- Technical skills in database usage (Excel, Access) and PowePoint
- Able to work with data at a detailed level while keeping an eye on the broader strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Graduate background ideally in a numerate subject
- Consulting background a plus
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: