Manages professional employees (jobs that typically fall on the B/E band) and/or supervisors. Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own job family. Adapts business unit, department, site or sub-function plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business unit, department or sub-function plan; receives guidance from manager. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.Key Responsibilities
- Oversees operations of multiple outsourced Logistics Operations providers and internal organization. Planning Ordering, Purchasing and Customer Account Specialists in multiple locations
- Ensures optimum inventory levels at multiple locations
- Ensures Logistics capability is in place to fulfill customer requirements in compliance with documented work instructions
- Perform reconciliations, validations and audits of warehouse inventory operations. Work closely with Management to implement corrective actions.
- Manages commitment methodologies and processes across product groups
- Generates necessary documentation, including activity/status reports, operation review input, and excess/obsolete analysis.
- Administers company policies, including yearly performance review, that directly affect subordinate employees.
- Escalate claims for AMAT lost or damaged materials and help resolve suppliers parts claim
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of concepts, theories and principles in own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families
- Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives
- Manages a generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the level of service and the team's ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
- Guided by policies and resource requirements within business unit, department or sub-function
- Guides, influences and persuades others internally in related areas or externally
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.