Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 248594226
A Revit Drafter/Designer job in Boise, ID is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for duties such as producing framing, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing shop drawings for a manufacturing facility. You will work in a fast paced-team environment.
Revit Drafter/Designer job responsibilities include:
• Produce framing, mechanical, electrical and plumbing shop drawings
• Completing all work/projects in Revit Architecture
• Associates in Drafting Technology or equivalent
• At least one year of Revit Architecture experience (AutoCad OK)
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent people skills
If you are interested in this Revit Drafter/Designer job in Boise, ID then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Sara Lowe at 208-376-7500 or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled