Seeking candidates to work in Small Piece Manufacturing - Assembly Inspector job in Southington, CT. This is a 1st shift short term opportunity starting at $12.00/hr. but one that offers immediate follow-on job opportunities. Working in production you will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Training is provided for individuals who are hired.
Positions are available on the following shifts:
1st Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Monday-Friday with overtime opportunities
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Assembly Inspector job include:
• Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight.
• Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills.
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units.
• Working with fixtures and some semi-automation.
• Manual assembly process that requires working with silicon and adhesives and visually inspected.
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor.
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least High School Diploma or GED
• 1 to 3 years of experience working in manufacturing environment.
• Good manual dexterity.
With this Medical Manufacturer, a growing, innovative, fast paced, FDA regulated lean manufacturing company in Southington, CT. The Medical Manufacturer offers a temperature controlled environment, on site fitness facility. Once hired on, you will be offered great medical, dental, vision, 401K, and Tuition reimbursement benefits.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing - Assembly Inspector job in Southington, CT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.