Are you a Musician, Computer/Tech savvy (build/repair) or have a knack for video games? If so, this job will be perfect for you! Adecco is hiring RF Filter Testers for one of our clients in Meriden, CT. Read on for details and "APPLY NOW" for consideration.
This is a 1st shift position Mon-Fri 7:30AM - 3:30PM) OT as needed and pays $11 to start with potential for increase following training completion.
This job entails:
• Retrieving standard documentation and recalls testing parameters on test and measuring equipment.
• Calibrating measuring equipment to manufacturers specifications
• Comparing instrumentation reading to documented specifications and determines compliance to specification control drawings.
• Performing DC and RF setups of testing equipment, follows test procedures, records test data, identifies and documents non-conforming units.
• Operating automated test equipment, troubleshoots units to a limited extent, visually inspects and compares products to standard documentation, document non-conforming material.
• Expediting completed product to the next operation.
• May recommend changes to improve test methods or equipment
• Performing other work related duties as assigned.
• Defect reporting
• Performing bar code scanning for time and attendance on production floor.
General knowledge of electronic theory, equipment and measurements.
• Circuit Trouble shoot
• Ability to work from schematics and basic technical documents
• Computer Literacy
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.