Sales Support Job Number:
The RFP Analysts primary focus entails providing support for the management and completion of Request for Proposals (RFP) from existing and prospective Visa Debit Processing Service (DPS) clients. The RFP Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of managing the RFP response process which includes RFP response development and RFP content management. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree required (English or related preferred)
- Typically requires at least 5+ years experience in a sales support and/or sales operations role supporting bankcard products, operations or services.
- Previous Visa experience or in-depth knowledge of Visa DPS processing systems, products, services and customers is preferred but not required.
- Experience with web-based content management and/or sales enablement software applications are highly desired (e.g. PMAPS, MS SharePoint).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills to communicate and respond to complex client requests.
- Ability to work creatively with strong problem solving skills and the ability to collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Product and Legal teams.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and synthesize content from multiple sources into compelling, cohesive responses for inclusion in our client RFP responses.
- Advanced proficiency with MS tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Project management skills with trouble shooting/problem solving skills required (specific sales experience a plus).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Proven critical thinking skills and above average attention to detail.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.