The candidate will be responsible for development of an ongoing data platform for Revenue Management's CPO (Consumer Promotion Optimization) capability. Primary responsibility will be the integration of multiple sources (shopper card, syndicated, internal sales, geo-spatial) of data into a single accessible environment. This position will also support internal clients and use case scenarios through analytic and subject matter knowledge. Position reports into Revenue Managements Trade Capabilities organization, responsible for providing pricing, execution & market insights for retail strategy & planning. Primary Responsibilities
- Integrate shopper card data & segmentation architecture into Revenue Management's CPO environment.
- Manage steady state data environment for legacy TPO (Trade Promotion Optimization) analytics platform
- Support Trade Insights Team data library and provide subject matter expertise on data sources & variability
- Own internal/external supplier relationships to ensure data continuity and accuracy
- Develop subject matter Revenue Management expertise (Channel/retailer universe, Pricing Strategy)
- Develop subject matter expertise on data sources and variability. Examples include Syndicated (Nielsen, IRI, etc...), Consumer/Shopper Card, Geo-Spatial, Internal and Qualitative sources.
- Query align & structure data from multiple sources (R, SQL, Python)
- Understanding of explanatory and predictive analytics
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results into business insights
- Build visual analytic dashboards & reporting models for stakeholder consumption (Excel, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge of Big Data environments, tools and applications
- Ability to quickly learn and develop business knowledge to provide RGM subject matter expertise
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's degree with a quantitative emphasis such as economics, engineering, finance mathematics, computer science
- Two years working in a data analytics capacity, with an emphasis on data science
- Prior experience with syndicated, sales, financial & consumer level data
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.