PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
The Financial Services Delivery Center plays an integral role by supporting projects and PwC engagement teams across the US in delivering distinctive service to clients through standardization and optimization, increased flexibility, and enhanced quality.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven success in roles or technical training that indicates thorough levels of knowledge to use issued technology and effective written and verbal business communication know-how to complete compliance-related consulting engagements, which includes the following areas:
- Implementation of AML/BSA and OFAC Laws and Regulations in a business environment;
- Familiarity with the requirements of the FFIEC BSA/AML Examination Manual;
- Knowledge of common AML Typologies;
- Banking-related products and services, operations, processes. commercial, retail, private banking, broker dealers and transactional flows;
- Common and emerging issues impacting Financial Services clients;
- Corporate compliance program development, analyses;
- Program construction, monitoring and auditing, emphasizing the management of internal risk assessments and/or investigations;
- Management of multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan;
- Promotion, management and delivery of the continuous improvement of activities and service e-delivery;
- Attention to details in executing and reviewing work products to establish the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe;
- Integration and synthesis of information from multiple sources, including business domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems; and,
- Promotion and driving toward standardization of service and/or solutions delivery and activities to provide efficient client service.
Proven success in prior roles within the professional services industry is preferred.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, and/or SharePoint
Lotus Notes, and other firm-issued technologies to think analytically when addressing and resolving issues and create deliverables.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with interpreting and applying BSA/AML and Sanctions regulations and interacting with related regulatory authorities.
Demonstrates some proven abilities evaluating, implementing and developing the following results:
- Customer on-boarding procedures, including CIP, CDD, and EDD;
- Investigation of potential suspicious activity, leveraging transaction monitoring solutions; and,
- OFAC/Sanctions and screening programs.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.