At PayPal, we're literally reinventing how the world pays and gets paid. We understand that it's about people. We connect individuals to let them shop, get paid, donate and send money using today's technology with the confidence that comes from the security and control PayPal enables. Are you ready to help us change the world?
The world's leading payments company, PayPal brings together a family of brands that are revolutionizing the way people move money. At PayPal you will be immersed in an amazing community with a vibrant culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration, inclusion and wellness.
A successful candidate joining the Risk Management team will help to manage the operational risk under an enterprise risk framework to minimize the total Company cost over time. Improve user experience, enable revenues, and take on end-to-end execution of team projects - all while supporting the stakeholders involved. You are someone who loves to learn and is adaptable to change as you work with large sets of data and identify and implement processing improvements. We're looking for leaders with the knowledge and confidence to make savvy decisions and roll out big changes for PayPal. Basic Requirements
- PhD in Computer Science, Math, or related major from an accredited college or university
- Proven ability to work independently and make good decisions with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills - analyze complex data, draw accurate conclusions, make business recommendations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word - familiarity working with SQL
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven ability to lead project(s) to conclusion within assigned timelines
- Ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner, and partner with the business to understand their needs and drive solutions
- Has the knowledge and confidence to implement strategic changes to the business owners
Position Location: Varies
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.