- Identify methods, tools, and practices to identify, assess, mitigate, monitor, report, and escalate identified risk.
- Coordinate its risk measurement and risk management efforts
- Drive consistent measurement and reporting of risk metrics within assigned business areas
- Leverage data to identify emerging risks, process improvements, and/or areas requiring increased focus
- Developing line of business specific key indicators to keep a pulse on the most significant risks within assigned lines of business, and potentially identify emerging risks
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.