Responsible for planning, performing, monitoring and reporting on components of varying complexity in regards to IT compliance as well as other assigned projects within information system areas of the Company. Performs assigned portions of IT compliance programs, determining compliance with policies and procedures, monitoring, recommending corrective action, preparing findings and assisting with remediation plans. Reviews and services should be performed in accordance with professional and department standards.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs assigned components of moderately complex compliance tasks with moderate supervision, which may include planning, risk analysis, customer interaction, testing, and reporting procedures in accordance with appropriate professional and department standards.
- Develops work programs.
- Holds discussions with management regarding processes and noted control weaknesses. Prepare draft reports to management to communicate final results including recommendations for improving information system practices and controls.
- Understands and prioritizes work according to time and resource constraints.
- Obtains buy-in and ownership from management for observations and remediation plans.
- Works with Internal Audit, external auditors, management and staff to identify feasible resolutions to control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Plans and executes compliance reviews.
- Provides on the job and other training to less experienced compliance staff, in a team environment, as assigned by the in-charge.
- All work performed is moderately supervised; generally provides guidance to staff on assignments of low to medium complexity as assigned.
- Works independently.
- Complies with all ECMC Group Policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
Three to five years experience in IT risk and compliance, IT governance, IT auditing or an IT related field preferred.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.