Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Global Markets (CTS) department within State Street's Information Technology (IT) division is responsible for Risk and Governance across the Service Delivery team that supports GM applications. The GMT CTS Risk and Control team is responsible for risk management, regulatory compliance, audit coordination, and documenting/assessing risk and control crossing all functions within the Service Delivery team.
This IT Risk and Control Assistant Vice President role will be responsible for timely execution and delivery of all individually tasked risk and control assignments.Primary Responsibilities:
- Able to complete all governance responsibilities relating to: User Administration, SOP documentation and controls, etc.
- Provide risk management consulting services and subject matter expertise as a participant on strategic improvement initiative teams or in response to adhoc requests
- Work as part of PMO team and be willing to learn/cross train on other facets of the team
- Produce management reports, dashboards, scorecards, and/or presentations relating to efforts on risk framework analysis, audit and remediation activities
- Knowledgeable in area of expertise and have a good understanding of relevant risk management policies, procedures and standards
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of risk modeling and operational impact analysis
- Perform other duties, supporting risk identification as required
- Independently complete assigned responsibilities
Knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in systems or related discipline or specialized training required
- 2-5 years of IT Risk, Technology Architecture, Information Security, Analytics, Audit and/or IT Governance, Risk and Compliance experience
- Ability to weigh business needs against risk concerns and articulate issues to management
- Risk Management Frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to document processes and controls
- Experience with IT risk and threat assessment methodologies
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives, while meeting deadlines
- Leadership ability with proven problem solving, organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to organize data and outline functional reviews for presentation to leadership
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.