Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
Risk Assurance Analyst, Consultant
The Risk Assurance Analyst will assist with the preparation of audits, examinations and assessments, as well as remediation of engagement findings, in order to meet the expectations of the Division leadership, corporate and industry requirements, as well as regulatory guidelines.
Join our team of risk assurance professionals for your opportunity to help our organization demonstrate our dedication to risk assurance to internal and external stakeholders and our clients!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- In coordination with the risk assurance program administrator(s), act as a liaison with the lines of business, data center and internal and external auditors, examiners, and assessors.
- Provide program administrator(s) with periodic updates on the status of the process for each assigned audit, exam and assessment.
- Experience in performing or supporting third party oversight engagements such as:
- FFIEC federal examinations
- PCI-DSS assessments
- SOC 1 Type II audits
- SOC 2 Type II audits
- Internal Information Technology Audits
- Responsible for helping Credit Union Solutions bring greater organization through standardization of the collection and storage of the engagement evidence
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered as appropriate.
- 4 years of audit, risk or industry standard experience or equivalent
- Professional certification (CRISC, CRISM, CISA, CISSP, PMP, PCIP, PCI-ISA etc.) or the desire and determination to pursue such.
- Extensive interpersonal, written/verbal communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive, and proactive manner.
- Ability to interact across all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively within a highly matrixed organization with associates at all levels.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high-quality standards.
- A successful track record for delivering results in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
- Financial services experience, including working in highly regulated environments.
- General understanding of laws, regulations (GLBA) and standards (PCI DSS, PA-DSS) governing high tech and the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of COBIT, ISO 27001, ITIL.
- Possess an understanding of data security elements including access controls, networks, system configurations, physical security, and segregation of duties.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
Fiserv Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
A little about us: