Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
Position serves as a key member of the technology planning team working with corporate management, safety, CS STARS, Sedgwick CMS and other experts to identify, research and evaluate new developments or trends in risk management using various methods (e.g., scanning databases, KBIs, scorecarding, tracking market trends, ad-hoc reporting) in order to recommend new courses of action.
* Assess future liability, review & process claims.
* Oversees the investigation of insurance claims for personal, property, or casualty loss based on coverage, appraisal, and verifiable damage.
* Insurance carrier selection, establish deductibles, coverage attributes, payment processing, data support.
Business Continuity and Emergency Management:
* Assists the Director, Business Continuity and Emergency Management in conducting Business Impact Analyses (BIA).
* Works with plan owners to define critical functions, assists in developing structure for the team; training to Business Owners in defining critical functions and monitoring plans for compliance.
Certificates of Insurance:
* Interfaces with internal and external customers determining appropriate limits and levels of coverage.
* Creates database for both issuance and receipts.
* Keeps current through daily monitoring Policy Expiration Dates.
* Provides access to Procurement, Facilities, and Health Sciences.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop and distribute allocation models based on business requirements.
* Supervise and/or prepare mathematical pricing and retention/transfer metrics based on loss triangles and projections.
* Prepare claims loss "triangles" based on historical claims data, supplemented by industry data where needed.
* Prepare loss projections based on loss triangles.
* Create ad hoc reports for HR, Safety, Accounting, Finance and Fleet.
* Support insurance team in development of negotiating strategy through preparation of program structure (retention/transfer) and pricing analysis.
* Support insurance and claims teams in tracking of retention and limits erosions.
* Produce quarterly trend analysis reports of loss data.
* Create PowerPoint presentation templates and presentation for management.
* Create processes and verify accuracy of data.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
* Certified Management Accountant or a Certified Public Accountant
* Experience in dealing with the full cycle of accounting transactions, variance analysis and budget preparation.
* Advanced English language skills required.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.