As a Risk Manager in Capital One’s Business Risk Office you will be responsible for working with business partners to identify and consult on potential risks to Capital One. Risk Managers at Capital One are the first line of defense to ensure our Company remains well-managed and profitable.
Risk Managers at Capital One are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills. These skills allow the Risk Manager to gain insights, and act as a change agent to influence their business partners. As Capital One evolves to meet the ever changing technology landscape, so does our Risk Managers. A successful Risk Manager operates from a foundation of knowledge about the Line of Business with whom they are working, laws / regulations and good Risk Management practices. They are forward thinking, quick to adapt, and technologically adept. Risk Managers have a high level of exposure across lines of business and have the opportunity to work with Executives to create and implement innovative solutions to appropriately manage risks within the Card business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 years of Financial Services Compliance or Risk Management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in analysis
- At least 2 years of experience in Process Management or at least 2 years of experience in Project Management
- 3 years of Financial Services Compliance Risk Management experience
- 5 years of experience in analysis
- Agile or Design Thinking experience
- Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) or Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.