Risk Managers at Capital One are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills. These skills allow the Risk Manager to gain insights, and act as a change agent to influence their business partners. As Capital One evolves to meet the ever changing technology landscape, so does our Risk Managers. A successful Risk Manager operates from a foundation of knowledge about the Line of Business with whom they are working, laws / regulations and good Risk Management practices. They are forward thinking, quick to adapt, and technologically adept. Risk Managers have a high level of exposure across lines of business and have the opportunity to work with Executives to create and implement innovative solutions to appropriately manage risks within the Card business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 years of Financial Services Compliance or Risk Management experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Process Management or at least 2 years of experience in Project Management
- 3 years of Financial Services Compliance or Risk Management experience
- 2 years of experience in trend analysis
- Agile or Design Thinking experience
- Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) or Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.