Mortgage Operations Analyst, Consumer Loan Center The Mortgage Operations Analyst is responsible for auditing closed & non closed consumer/mortgage loans on a monthly basis.
Position Competencies Successful incumbents possess intellectual horsepower, time management skills, written communication skills, have process management skills and the ability to prioritize.
* Audit monthly loans for compliance within departmental guidelines ((Flood, CRA, HMDA, and Regulatory).
* Responsible for working with outside Auditors on completing MERS/FHA yearly certifications. * Maintain quality control reports.
* Maintain a full understanding of processing consumer/mortgage lending products. * Resolve Mortgage servicing issues.
* Develop procedures to comply with new processes and changes in regulations. * Train new Consumer Lending Operations employees. * Work on projects within CLC Consumer Operations. * Research and respond to customer issues, compliance, management concerns and audit issues. * Cross train and perform other duties within the CLC as volume dictates a need for support.
Relocation No relocation assistance is offered for this position.
Travel No travel is required for this position.
* Associates Degree in Business OR High School Diploma (or the Equivalent) and 4 years consumer lending experience * 3 years of Banking or Consumer Loan Servicing Experience * 3 yearsof Customer Service Experience * 1 year of experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.), Windows and Web-based applications experience * 3 year of current general mortgage servicing auditing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled