RLC HR Coordinators are responsible for assisting the Facility Manager and HR Manager with HR office/administrative functions. This role will support the Facility Manager by submitting expenses, scheduling travel, ordering supplies, coordinating facility events, monitoring Attendance/Kronos tracking, and other system functions. They will assist with various staffing functions such as responding to applicants, ensuring completion of new hire paperwork, coordinating/ conducting orientation, scheduling quarterly performance reviews/tracking administration of reviews. The RLC HR Coordinator will assist in the administration of rewards and recognition programs by coordinating the receipt and distribution of service awards and assisting with tracking Homer Award distribution. This role will also coordinate associate training by developing training calendars, tracking associate training, maintaining training supplies and inputting training data into Training Tracking. This role will be instrumental in assisting with Associate Communication by maintaining all communication boards.
The RLC HR Coordinator will primarily work in an office environment performing these functions, but will be expected to high presence in the warehouse work environment. This position is for a 2nd shift.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 20% Assisting Facility Manager: Submitting expenses, scheduling travel, tracking attendance/monitoring Kronos, ordering of supplies, coordination of facility events and other related activities.
- 20% Assisting with Staffing Functions: Ensuring new hire paperwork and I-9 documentation is appropriate, completed and entered into system. Schedules/conducts orientation, assigns locker, provides apron, LDAP, orders swipe cards, etc for new associates. Maintains quarterly associate performance review schedule.
- 10% Assisting with Learning/Development: Creating learning calendars, entering completed learning into system, orders and maintains learning supplies. Partners with management to ensure team of upcoming requirements.
- 10% Assisting with Rewards and Recognition programs: Coordinating receipt/distribution of service awards, birthday/anniversary acknowledgments. Assisting HRM with tracking of Homer Award program, Associate of the Month and other acknowledgements.
- 10% Assisting with Associate Communication: Ensuring all communication boards are updated/maintained to include newsletter, company updates, town hall notes, etc.
- 10% Assisting with System Functions: Assisting associates with ESS. Researching LDAPs/IDs for new associates, assisting with re-setting of passwords and/or use of overall system. Shipping personnel files to Service Center.
- 10% Assisting with Facility events: Helping with coordination, preparation and execution of All Associate Meetings, Success Share events, Holiday events, etc.
- 10% Other tasks/responsibilities as assigned by Manager
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Reports to Human Resources Manager
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes which cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift light objects (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Must have relevant work experience, preferably in Human Resources or related field
- Must be able to proficiently use all Microsoft Office applications
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Basic Human Resources knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to create a welcoming environment and create inclusion by commuicating with Associates at all levels and establishing appropriate business relationships.
- Must excel at providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external associates.
- Has strong ethics and lives integrity.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!