Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
The Registered Nurse (RN)
is a key member of our Cardiology Practice who helps provide an atmosphere of comfort to our patients and their families. We are an amazing team who work hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintaining an orderly, efficient, and timely flow of patients.
- Greeting patients and preparing them for physician's examination.
- Providing specialized EP nursing care to patients as necessary for office treatment.
- Screening patients for appropriate information and updating medical records.
- Instructing patients in collection of samples and tests.
- Arranging for patient testing and admissions.
- Checking rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls.
- Instructing patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Completion of an ASN, BSN or other Certified and Accredited Registered Nursing program is required. Please note this education must be listed on your application to be considered.
- One to three years experience as a registered nurse in an Electrophysiology practice and/or setting is required.
- Must have experience interrogating cardiac devices.
- Experience in a Cardiology practice or setting is highly preferred.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- Must have a valid RN license in accordance with state requirements.
- CPR certification preferred.