The Registered Nurse (RN)
is a key member of our Denver Cardiology Practice who helps provide an atmosphere of comfort to our patients and their families. We are an amazing team who work hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintaining an orderly, efficient, and timely flow of patients.
- Greeting patients and preparing them for physician's examination.
- Providing general nursing care to patients as necessary for office treatment.
- Screening patients for appropriate information and updating medical records.
- Instructing patients in collection of samples and tests.
- Arranging for patient testing and admissions.
- Checking rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls.
- Instructing patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Completion of an ASN, BSN or other Certified and Accredited Registered Nursing program is required. Please note this education must be listed on your application to be considered.
- One to three years experience as a registered nurse is required.
- Experience in a Cardiology practice or setting is highly preferred.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now!
- Must be currently licensed or willing to become licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado. Please list license information on the application.
- CPR certification preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom