Registered Nurse - RN
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). College Park Family Care is a Christ-centered medical practice within our HCA Physician Services Group, and every aspect of our practice is rooted in providing compassionate care to our patients and each other. Our goal is to provide compassionate, comprehensive care for every member of the family. We have more than 90 providers, including specialists who can meet all health care needs - from obstetrics and orthopedic surgeons to dermatologists and dietitians. At College Park Family Care, you can count on exceptional care from experienced, board-certified providers.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The Registered Nurse is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides professional nursing care for clinic patients and follows established standards and practices. The registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and anticipation and planning to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Maintaining an orderly, efficient, and timely flow of patients.
• Greeting patients and preparing them for physician's examination.
• Providing general nursing care to patients as necessary for office treatment.
• Screening patients for appropriate information.
• Instructing patients in collection of samples and tests.
• Arranging for patient testing and admissions.
• Checking rooms daily for necessary supplies.
• Responding to and referring incoming telephone calls.
• Instructing patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
• Completion of an ASN, BSN or other Certified and Accredited Registered Nursing program.
• One to three years experience as a registered nurse is required. Experience in a physician practice is preferred.
• Appropriate Licensure.
• CPR certification preferred.