Houston Northwest Medical Center - Houston, Texas RN - Radiology Shift Mon- Fri 7:30am- 4pm Rotating Weekend call 7:30am- 5pm
Since 1973, Houston Northwest Medical center has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and women's services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, Houston North West Medical Center operates two urgent care centers Houston Northwest Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for RN - Radiology Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse will be trained on PICC and Mid-Line IV insertion.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination and care delivery to the assigned patients in order to provide high quality patient care and services.
- Patient ages range from neonate to geriatric.
- The Registered Nurse functions as an extension of the charge nurse and the unit supervisor to ensure a professional level of care is maintained.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delegation of those patient care tasks that fall within the scope of care for LVNs and PCAs on the unit.
- The Registered Nurse has a primary function in the development of a plan of care for the patients and the provision of educational needs for patients, families, and significant others.
- The Registered Nurse maintains a high level of competency in the provision of nursing care for patients served.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- At least one (1) year recent clinical experience as an RN preferred
- Acute care experience in an Intermediate Care, ICU or ED setting preferred
- Interventional Radiology experience preferred
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state required
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS from the American Heart Association
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom