At Trident Medical Center we strive to create a caring environment where healing occurs. Nurses working in the high risk fall unit get to realize their "why." They learn that this population of patient promotes the use of the compassion that led them to nursing. The caring environment they create helps these patients find their pathway in healing and life. In return, these med surg observation unit nurses realize their calling in nursing.
Apply today to join this amazing team!Qualifications: Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina.
- BLS - Healthcare provider
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire.
* Transfers/New Hires have six (6) months from employment to obtain ACLS certification. Education
- Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 1 year of acute care RN experience required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom