Oviedo Medical Center
, a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital's modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care.
The Registered Nurse Cardiac/Neuro
is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Cardiac/Neuro is a 24-Bed unit.
This unit will tend to neuro and cardiac patients solely. Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction! You are expected to smile!
Desired skills: Previous RN acute care experience preferred. Telemetry and Cardiac experience highly desired.
Equal Opportunity EmployerQualifications:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certification.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.