Registered Nurse (RN) CV Stepdown
North Florida Regional (NFRMC) is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care , oncology , orthopedics , neurosciences , minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery , weight loss surgery and treatment , women's health and wound therapy , among other services. A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission in four consecutive years, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction™ Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery and recognized by U.S.News & World Report for its High-Performing Gynecology Program in 2010.
North Florida Regional Medical Center's CV Stepdown unit offers large private rooms, newly renovated and new equipment! Cutting edge surgery and cardiac treatment .
We thrive on teamwork and have engaged leaders that help you reach your best potential!
We offer flexible scheduling, professional growth and have a staff driven council so your voice is heard!
The team is dedicated to enriching our community through extraordinary healthcare with unmatched dedication and compassion!
If you are interested in being part of a growing hospital with a personal feel, with a team that values and encourages continuing education and leaders that are experienced and creative, then come join the best CV Stepdown team in the area!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
• Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
• State of Florida RN License required
• BLS - AHA Healthcare Provider
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
• 1-3 Years Acute care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
• Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
• Knowledge of universal precautions
• Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
• Basic computer skills
• Basic arrhythmia test recognition - have upon hire or within 30 days of hire with a 90% passing score