Redmond Regional Medical Center
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. Shift:
PRN Days Unit:
Inpatient and Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation On Call:
The Cardiac Rehabilitation nurse treats patient in the inpatient and outpatient setting following cardiac intervention. Nurse will assess patients at onset, set plan of care, develop exercise program taking in to consideration results of stress test, orient patient to the program, and provide education to patient and family What we offer:
The Registered Nurse will deliver nursing care to all patients, responsibilities including:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Assessing patient needs
- Planning, delivering and coordinating care
- Reassessing/evaluating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all Actions.
- Demonstrate excellent service
Graduate of accredited Nursing Program Experience
Preferred minimum 1 year acute care nursing Training
ACLS on employment or within 30 days of hire Licensure
Current GA RN license
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom