MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley. With a staff of more than 1,440 dedicated and talented employees, as well as more than 1,200 outstanding physicians at our 340-bed facility, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
Join us as we strive to achieve our Mission Statement:
MountainView Hospital is committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective health care in the community we serve.
This is a PRN/per diem position with no guarantee of hours or benefits.
The Registered Nurse as a Cardiac Catheterization Nurse performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients.
The success candidate will:
- Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice.
- Supervises assigned personnel.
- Promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served.
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs.
- Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedure.
- Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment.
- Provides nurses skills to Cardiac Catheterization Specialists including but not limited to cardiac catheterization and special procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Basic knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, hemodynamic, and rhythm interpretation required.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada required.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS required).
- CCRN preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an acute care facility.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom