Pinnacle Senior Care , a CHAP accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a continuum of care that includes Home Care, Hospice, Visiting Physicians Association, and Laboratory/Diagnostic services.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with over 20 branch locations in 8 states. Positions offer:
- Partnership with Visiting Physicians Association allows staff easy access to doctors to optimize quality patient care.
- #1 operating point of care system/ Home Care Home Base.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible scheduling with very limited on-call and weekend hours.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Scrubs provided.
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
The Clinical Supervisor, in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Services, is responsible for the provision of high quality patient care for home health clients in one Agency location. The Clinical Supervisor serves as the Director of Clinical Services in the absence of the Director of Clinical Services. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Provides supervision and feedback to all clinical staff regarding direct patient care and documentation.
- Assist the Director of Clinical Services in the completion of in-home annual competency and evaluations.
- Facilities case management process with staff members, physicians, and referral sources.
- Maintains open lines of communication with all members of the continuum of care team.
- Performs and documents intermittent skilled nursing visits as needed.
- Supervises patient care schedules to ensure continuity and quality.
- Monitors full time equivalent productivity expectation and staffs to meet company objectives.
- Reviews all OASIS events documentation for completeness and 485s.
- Assists the Director of Clinical Services to ensure timely submissions of Final Claims within 10 calendar days.
- Coordinates OASIS submission to the State, reviews and corrects OASIS errors as necessary, validates reports.
- Reviews visit notes for content, accuracy, and Medicare criteria.
- Timely submission and completion of RAPS within 7 calendar days.
- Timely review and completion of OASIS within 5 calendar days.
- Participates in team conferences.
- Communicates with the Director of Clinical Services regarding issues requiring further training and education.
- Attends staff meetings, VPA meetings, and in-serves as required.
- Follows agency policies and procedures
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Administrator and Director of Clinical Services.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- A current unencumbered State professional nurse license.
- Prior experience in a certified home care agency, including OASIS-C, is required.
- A current driver's license with good driving history and proof of auto insurance.
- Proficiency in leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in personal computer use, including e-mail, clinical, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
- Current OASIS certification.
- The ability to assess patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs.
- Two years supervisory experience in an in-patient hospital, home care agency, or residential facility preferred.