The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
Under the general supervision of the Unit Director or designee the RN Clinical Supervisor assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided on the unit. Performs leader rounding.Qualifications:
- Current licensure in Idaho as a Registered Nurse, or RN license in a compact state.
- BSN or enrolled in BSN program with anticipated completion within 3 years.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical practice experience.
- Current verification of competency in ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy
- Certification in area of clinical work, or plan for certification in place.
- Must have accountability quotient, be a change agent, and a champion of leadership/administration.
- Leadership and management experience preferred.
- Current verification of competency in AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers and ACLS.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom