Osceola Regional Medical Center
is a JCAHO accredited 332- bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County. The hospital features all private patient rooms. Osceola Regional Medical Center is proudly recognized for its Certified Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center. It is the only hospital in Osceola County that provides Level II Neonatal Services and an Open Heart Program. The professionals who join us here are highly skilled, making it possible to provide a wide variety of programs and services. Our parent company, HCA, is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
RN Admin Pool
- RN Float Pool staff will be assigned to designated units throughout the hospital based upon the daily staffing needs of the facility.
- The RN will only be floated to areas for which they are qualified and competent.
- This position will be required to float to Critical Care and Emergency Services Med/Surg, Progressive Care and Telemetry Units, and must comply with all license, certification and training requirements required in those units .
- Skill Mix: RN, LPN, Unit Secretary, Monitor Technician, CNA, Student Nurse
- Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Crash Cart
- Special Certifications Needed: BLS and ACLS thru AHA.
- Special Competencies/Skills Needed: EKG/Telemetry
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (7-7)
- Dress code: Tasteful scrubs (individual provides their own)
- Computerized charting (Meditech)
- Electronic medication administration - eMar
There are more to see, do and love here. When you join us, you are within easy reach of the exhilarating Orlando-area lifestyle. Plus, living in Osceola County means you're just minutes from extraordinary theme parks, family-friendly communities and exciting nightlife. Not to mention, all the sunshine you can handle!Qualifications:
- Current FL RN license
- Current BLS certifications thru American Heart Association
- 1-3 years critical care experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom