Redmond Regional Medical Center
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. We are Growing and Hiring! Multiple positions are now available in all nursing departments. Shift Now is the time to apply online and join our fantastic team! What we offer:
Graduate Nurses are encouraged to apply! The Registered Nurse will: - Deliver nursing care to all patients, including: -Assessing patient needs Planning, delivering and coordinating care -Reassessing/evaluating care - Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions. -This includes demonstrating excellent service. Qualifications:
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
Registered nurses accepting the assignment of triage must have the ability to rapidly risk stratify patient conditions and prioritize those patients that need immediate intervention. Registered Nurses assigned triage are to have a minimum of one year of emergency department experience, completed triage training requirements initially and annually and demonstrate the ability to:
• Collect pertinent subjective/objective data while providing physical, emotional, and psychosocial support to the patient and caregiver
• Interpret data with consideration for the age-appropriate physical, developmental, and psychosocial needs of the patient
• Use a valid and reliable triage system to assign triage acuity
• Implement appropriate interventions according to organizational policy
• Document relevant data and triage acuity
• Communicate significant findings to appropriate team members POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- PALS Certification required within 6 months in department (New Graduates within 12 months of hire)
- TNCC preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
New employees have up to 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS & PALS
Employees transferring from a position that did not require ACLS & PALS have up to 6 months from date of transfer to obtain ACLS & PALS.
New RN graduates have up to 12 months from date of hire or transfer to RNA/RN position to obtain ACLS &PALS.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom