Central Florida Regional Hospital is now designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area!
The Emergency Services RN
is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Our Emergency Department
consists of 22-beds at the Central Florida Regional Hospital.
Desired skills: Previous 1 - 2 years' RN ED experience highly desired.
CEN a plus, but not required. PALS and TNCC is required.
Central Florida Regional Hospital utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located on Lake Monroe , conveniently connected by I-4 and SR 415, and offers many opportunities for families, such as the nearby Central Florida Zoological Park And Botanical Gardens , and Downtown Sanford with its shops and historic buildings, and in close proximity to Orlando's world famous attractions! The location of the free-standing ER is an approx. 30 minute commute away from main hospital.Qualifications:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifica
- Current PALS/TNCC certification required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.