Registered Nurse Emergency Services PRN Grand Prairie
Registered Nurse / RN Emergency Room / ER / Emergency Department / ED / Emergency Services Work Schedule: PRN As Needed Grand Prairie Emergency Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Delivers professional nursing care to all patients presenting to the ED;
- Performs triage assessment and acuity assignment;
- Follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care;
- Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions;
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice;
- Participates in coordination of care with ED management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services;
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation;
- Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders, oncologic, cardiac services, orthopedic disorders, and Trauma in the following age categories: adult, pediatric and geriatric populations.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association.
- Current TNCC, PALS
- ACLS required.
- Prefer one year of recent experience.
- Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data.
Other Locations For This Job