Osceola Regional Medical Center
is a JCAHO accredited 368- bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County. The hospital features all private patient rooms. Osceola Regional Medical Center is proudly recognized for its Certified Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center. It is the only hospital in Osceola County that provides Level II Neonatal Services and an Open Heart Program. The professionals who join us here are highly skilled, making it possible to provide a wide variety of programs and services. A few of our facility highlights include:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center (SCPC)
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center (JCAHO)
- 24-Hour Emergency Care
- Digital Mammography
- Level II NICU
- Open Heart Program
- Orthopedic Center of Excellence
- Spine Clinic
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Chamber
RN Endoscopy under the direction of unit Director and/or Nurse Manager, will provide nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organizationQualifications:
- Current FL RN license
- Current BLS and ACLS certification thru AHA.
- Previous OR experience preferred
- Previous experience in acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom