Redmond Regional Medical Center
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. Shift:
Part Time Nights 7PM-7AM Unit:
Float Pool On Call:
At least 2 years of Acute Hospital experience required, preferred Critical Care and/or Emergency Department experience. Now is the time to apply online and join our fantastic team! What we offer:
The Registered Nurse will deliver nursing care to all patients, responsibilities including:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Assessing patient needs
- Planning, delivering and coordinating care
- Reassessing/evaluating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all Actions.
- Demonstrating excellent service
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom