Redmond Regional Medical Center
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. Shift:
Part Time Nights 7PM-7AM Unit:
Float Pool On Call:
At least 2 years of Acute Hospital experience required, preferred Critical Care and/or Emergency Department experience. Now is the time to apply online and join our fantastic team! What we offer:
The Registered Nurse will deliver nursing care to all patients, responsibilities including:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Assessing patient needs
- Planning, delivering and coordinating care
- Reassessing/evaluating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all Actions.
- Demonstrating excellent service