**Qualified RN recruits will be eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $7,500 when hired to join our ICU department at Oviedo Medical Center. Oviedo Medical Center
, a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital's modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care. Oviedo Medical Center has been deemed an HCA Hospital of the Future due to the cutting edge technology we provide to both our patients and staff.
The RN Intensive Care
is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. ICU is a 10-bed unit.
Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction! You are expected to smile!
Desired skills: 1- 3 previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent ICU experience strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity EmployerQualifications:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Current FL State RN License
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required
- Current PALS Certification required
- NIHSS Stroke Certification
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom