Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Vision: We are committed to being the community's most trusted resource for health, and a regional destination for care
Performs direct patient care through utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the California Nurse Practice Act, physician orders, hospital policies and procedures, and established professional standards. The RN is responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, competent care either through direct delivery of that care or appropriate delegation and for performance improvement and quality initiatives as appropriate.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
• Current RN License by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS required
• Current ONS/ONCC chemotherapy-biotherapy certificate is required if practicing in the following units: Oncology and Infusion Room
• Current American Heart Association ACLS card if practicing in any of the following units: Telemetry, ED, PCU, Float Pool, L&D, Critical Care, PACU, Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Cath Lab, CVOU, Surgical Services and Inpatient Nursing at TOSH
• Current NRP card if practicing in any of the following units: Mother-Baby, NICU, & Labor & Delivery. Pediatrics and PICU within 90 days of hire
• Current American Heart Association PALS card if practicing in any of the following units: Pediatrics, PICU and ED. PICU within 90 days of hire
• Current NICU RNs will have a minimum of two years of Level 3 NICU experience.
• Current TNCC certification if practicing in the ED
• Advanced Fetal Monitoring certification if practicing in L&D, may be obtained within 90 days of hire
• Minimum of one-year experience in specialty preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom