Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care. Our Mission Statement:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Our Values Statement:
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
- We value all people and their diverse perspectives, skills, experiences, and opinions
Vision Statement: We are committed to being the community's most trusted resource for health, and a regional destination for care.
Performs direct patient care through utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the California Nurse Practice Act, physician orders, hospital policies and procedures, and established professional standards. The RN is responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, competent care either through direct delivery of that care or appropriate delegation and for performance improvement and quality initiatives as appropriate. RN II - IV Infusion PRN/VariableQualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN License by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS required
- Current ONS/ONCC chemotherapy-biotherapy certificate is required within 30 days of hire or eligibility to test if practicing in the following units: Oncology and Infusion Room
- Minimum of one-year experience in specialty preferred
All RN's must complete general nursing orientation, department-specific nursing orientation, education, and competencies with demonstrated proficiency upon hire, when duties are modified and as applicable annually thereafter . Including a minimum passing score of 80% on the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center EKG exam for experienced RNs hired for ER, Telemetry, PCU, PACU, Interventional Radiology, Critical Care, Cath Lab, CVOU, and Radiology upon hire or transfer where applicable. All non-experienced RNs will complete a full EKG class.