Clay County's ONLY comprehensive rehabilitation center is expanding its NEW Inpatient Rehabilitation Center. Our new $10 million dollar facility includes 20 private patient rooms and state-of-the-art therapy equipment for stroke, brain, and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. We are looking for Excited, Enthusiastic, and Experienced Rehabilitation Registered Nurses to join our team!
Here's your chance to see first-hand what it's like to work with people who are just as committed to excellence as you are. Our comprehensive team includes specialized rehab physicians, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists that are among the very best.
Orange Park Medical Center is a full-service regional tertiary facility serving Clay County and it's surrounding communities. As part of the HCA family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, Orange Park Medical Center provides the opportunity to develop your career along side more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, Orange Park Medical Center is the provider of choice in northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike. Position Responsibilities:
Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with the Hospital Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
•Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required)
•Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
•RN License in this state (required)
•American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
*CRRN Preferred EXPERIENCE:
• Direct inpatient rehab experience; one year or more preferred, involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria
• Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills
• Excellent organization/time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills; professional appearance
• Experience in providing educational programs
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom