Registered Nurse / RN Interventional Neuro Work Schedule: FT Days (7am-3:30pm), some Weekend Call Shifts Sign on Bonus and/or Relocation Bonus available for eligible candidates and positions.
Delivers professional nursing care to various cardiovascular, neurovascular, pulmonary and other patient populations within the Intermediate ICU. Performs assessments, follows standards of care and disease specific protocols utilizing the Nursing Process in delivery of care. Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Responsible for the delivery of nursing care for all patients coming to the Cardiac Catherization, Interventional Radiology and EP Lab
- Performs nursing assessment/diagnosis/care plan/implementation of treatment/evaluation of treatment for all patients
- Administers treatment/medication/procedures within scope of practice
- Participates in coordination of care with Cardiac Cath Lab Management, departmental staff, physicians and ancillary services.
- Authorized to access secure drug and biological storage areas after completing a medication management orientation and when necessary to perform the assigned duties.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Minimum 1 year Cardiac Cath Lab experience or 1 year Critical Care or Emergency Department. Strongly prefer basic computer skills to process order entry and retrieve data
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom