An outstanding professional opportunity for the right Registered Nurse(RN) in Rochester, NY, is now available courtesy of Adecco Medical & Science. Successful candidates will have at least two years of previous nursing experience as a Registered Nurse in a Long Term Care setting. The selected RN will be working in a long term care environment as a staff nurse, and working with residents of all ages; applicants should be comfortable working with geriatric age group.
Registered Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Staffing specialty environments in a Long Term Care Facility
• Assisting with medication administration and treatments, along with assisting with patient care, as needed
• Assessing residents in an emergency situation
• Administrative duties associated with nursing
• Graduate from an accredited RN program
• 2 years experience in a Long Term Care environment
• Current NY State licensure as a Registered Nurse
• Prefer Acute Care experience
* CPR certification required
If you are interested in this Registered Nurse Job in Rochester, NY, then please contact Debi Bowles at 585-613-3031 or email@example.com or click APPLY NOW to apply online. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.