We are offering $5,000 sign on bonus! Come join our team!
The Baby Suites at Osceola Regional
has just undergone a $1.6 Million dollar renovation. We've made upgrades to our beds, baby warmers, bassinets and technology. New mothers will give birth in one of our spacious, private labor and delivery rooms. Special touches, which include comfortable beds, warm colors and soft lighting, add to the mother's sense of comfort and ease. Renovation and expansion to include 10 level II and 8 level III beds.
The NICU RN
provides direct nursing care to neonates and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Qualifications:
- Current FL RN license
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association AHA
- Current NRP certification required
- Minimum two (2) years Level II experience required
- NICU Level III preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom